Free Debt Relief Report
Grab Your Free Report Now
How To Become Debt Free!
I Hate Debt.com has helped thousands of people since 1999
Here are just a few Testimonials we have received recently:
"Thank you for your help and resources. I had no idea how to handle my creditors until I found your website. Yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel! "
(2nd Grade School Teacher, Washington)
Jan. 15th 2009
"I found your website when I was searching for answers to some of my credit dilemmas. I am a mother of 4, the financial mngr of the household. We are originally from Hawaii, in the island of Oahu, so if there is anyone from there would love to meet you. We moved to to CA buying our first home in 2001. Then we bought our first brand new home in 2006, at the start of real estate downturn. *sob*. At this point, I am working with our mortgage lenders to process loan modification. While I am waiting, I am also working on tackling my other creditors. I love the Mvelopes, system that you referred to me.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here and thanks for creating this site to help us."
(Houshold Financial Manager, Oahu Hawaii)
"I got myself into over $56,000 in Debt. I don't know how it happened. It seemed like it happened so quick. All of a sudden I found myself in a position where there was no way I could pay that debt off within my lifetime. I was making the minimum payments and the balance never seemed to go down. Then, i missed a couple payments and they raised my interest rate to 33%. It was at this point that I knew I had to do something. I was looking at Bankruptcy at this point and then luckily found your website. I know that Bankruptcy was the last option but you have informed me that I can actually get out of Debt without filing bankruptcy. I'm on the path to getting rid of this debt. Thank you.... I hate debt.com
(Construction Management, Oregon)
Jan. 24th 2009
"I appreciate your helpful information. It's nice to see this kind of helpful information to get me out of debt. I followed your suggestion about calling a professional debt consultant and she helped me look at my debt the way my collector's are looking at it. We are able to work out a deal that is a win win situation for me and my debt collector's. Thank you for saving my life!
Feb. 19th 2009
So How Can You Get Out Of Debt?
The fastest way to Debt Relief is to contact a Debt Consultant Professional for advice... But, before you do, arm yourself with knowledge on how the Debt Settlement process works.
As William Alexander quotes, "Knowledge is Power". Empower yourself with Debt Relief knowledge so that you can make the very best decision on how to get out of Debt the best way possible. Sign up for our free "War On Debt" monthly Newsletter below and arm yourself with the knowledge to get you out of Debt and staying out of Debt for good. When you sign up for your free email subscription, you will receive our Report on "How To Become Debt Free Now" (worth $19.99 in the stores, but Free for you because it will be delivered digitally to your email address).
Get advice from a web site that we suggest. The web site has a community of people and a wealth of knowledge on how to get rid of your debt. It's a great free resource. Click the link below;
What Are My Debt Relief Options?
Listed below are the 5 different options to eliminate your Debt.
This is your last option for Debt Relief and also considered the worst.
There are two options to file for bankruptcy; Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy allows you to pay off your debts by selling off
your current assets which may or may not include your home. Chapter 13
Bankruptcy allows you to pay off your debts through a payment plan that
is approved by a court-appointed trustee. We suggest that you avoid
Bankruptcy and contact a Debt Settlement Consultant for free advice
first. Or, simply starting to learn about Debt by subscribing to our
Free "How To Become Debt Free Now!" Newsletter.
2) The Do it Yourself Repayment Plan: This option is not for the un-disciplined. You will not use the advice or counsel of a debt professional. This Repayment Debt Relief Plan does work. All you have to do is budget and schedule your plan to pay off your debt slowly but surely.
3) Debt Management: This is where you lower your interest and waive off certain fees and even reduce the payoff time period. You would do this with the help of a credit counseling agency.
4) Debt Consolidation Loans: This is simply a consolidated single loan that replaces your multiple debts (credit cards, unsecured loans, and medical bills) and puts it into a manageble single payment. You will then only have to make a single payment to the new debt consolidation loan. The benefit of a debt consolidation loan is that you put yourself into a simple action plan to pay off all your debts with one payment.
5) Debt Settlement: With the assistance of your own appointed Debt Consutant, your debt is cut down to 40-60% of the current debt you owe. This benefit of this program is that you pay off your debt faster while saving money at the same time. The credit card companies then usually file a "settled debt" record with the credit report agencies which is much better than having a "bankruptcy" filed with the credit report agencies.
How I Hate Debt.com Can Help You
- Free Debt Counseling
- Free Debt Payoff Calculators
- Free Credit Card Collection Letters Templates
- Free "Do It Yourself Debt Elimination" Step-by-Step guide
- Free "How To Become Debt Free Now" Report
Everything you need to know about your Debt and your available options to become Debt Free! Sign Up for our Free Report and Newsletter and set yourself on a path to be Debt Free For Life.